* It's raining. Isn't that wonderful?
* Lauren celebrated her birthday by having a stomach bug. Some middle of the night ickies and a blow-out of epic proportions and all seems to be well now.
* Alyssa is just adorable. She begs each day to wear a skirt or a dress. And even though I disagree at first, I then let her wear it because why not right? She has tons and tons of skirts and dresses. She does all her chores just fine. Why not let my pretty little girl look pretty?
* Lael has her last Upward game this Saturday and the Awards Night next Tuesday. Hopefully the driveway thaws soon so she can play basketball at home. She really loves it.
* I am slowly but surely changing. My battle with my weight will end with me being victorious. It won't be for awhile yet that real results will be seen, but I'm getting there. I joined an exercise class with three women I really want to get to know better. Its hard to get out of the house in the evenings but this is something I have to do - for myself and for my daughters.
* My dear hubby is very busy this week. The Expo begins Friday and he has been preparing the company's display. Since he's the manager of the company and the main salesperson, he has to spend a huge majority of his weekend in the Expo. We knew this time commitment was coming but now that its upon us, we're both just tired. But if you go to the Expo, be sure to stop at the Cornerstone table!