66. Freedom. I don't want Memorial Day to be a trite holiday in our house. Later this morning, the girls will go with Josh to the cemetery. They'll look at all the tombstones marked with flags to realize just how many men have served in the military. Its a powerful little trip for them.
67. Small towns. Our little town will have its parade in a few hours. The girls are excited to use the new wagon. So am I! :-)
68. Ordering the perfect birthday present for Lael. She is going to be SO excited. (Its an MP3 player. Don't tell her okay?) It was the only thing she asked for and we told her she had to earn it with good behavior. So I'm pretty sure she knows its coming. But still, a little suspense is always fun.
69. A completed vegetable garden. It looks awesome. Now I hope that everything grows well so I can learn to can some of our harvest.
70. A day off so I can let my hubby sleep in. He's earned it, trust me.
71. Plans with friends for a barbecue this afternoon. I can't even remember the last time we went to someone's house for dinner. We're all looking forward to it.
72. Its officially summer, you know. When you grow up near two tourist traps, you learn that Memorial Day is the official start of summer. And I'm thankful for that because it (hopefully) means that schedules lighten up a bit and we can entertain more.
73. Garage sales. I'm having one next weekend. Its so nice to get rid of our clutter. But its also nice to know that its going to people who want/need it. And the making a little money part is nice too. :-)
74. A good book about nutrition that isn't too over the top for me. I borrowed it from the library but this one I might buy.
75. Tomorrow is Tuesday. That means that my diapers might be here tomorrow. I thought I'd have enough disposables to get me through until they got here but I will have to buy one more small pack. That's alright though. It will be good to keep a few in the house for awhile anyway I think. (75b. And for her, because she really is a walking cloth diaper dictionary.)
76. This lazy, slow, relaxed morning. My big girls are playing and watching PBS. Lauren is walking around playing with her baby dolls and trying to pet poor Max. Its nice to just sit and breathe, knowing that there are no deadlines today.