107. Trading. A bunch of too-small clothes traded for the size Lauren will need this fall. Diapers that are too small for ones that fit. The cost? Shipping. I love it.
108. Shasta daisies.
109. Plans with friends.
110. Libraries. Does anyone else love the library!?
111. Generous and excited relatives. It's pretty fun to be the person who gets to say "We're coming!" to people who really want to see your kids. :-)
112. Rain. It may put a damper on outdoor plans but it is turning my garden into a jungle of tomatoes and green beans.
113. Dishwashers, coffee pots, washing machines and all those other appliances we take for granted.