Trying

I know that I haven't been updating very often. We've been very busy with everything that December is supposed to be.

One Christmas concert, three parties and hosting one Cookie Exchange since December 5.

A trip to the local nursing home with our 4H group to sing Christmas carols for the residents. It was so fun to watch how much the residents enjoyed seeing children!

Round two of an icky head cold is now going around. I'm hoping it ends with me.

Today I need to get some cooking done - pierogi and cookies. Lauren is back to her insomniac ways and the total hours I've slept over the past week are pretty dismal. The exhaustion and the cold are making it hard to get into the swing of things but I'm trying. I'd like to take photos of my pierogi process but we'll see how it goes.

Comments

  1. Hope you are feeling better. Still up for our visit tomorrow? Please don't go to any trouble. Just feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment