brown

I'm one of those people who gets overly emotional and transparent when tired. If I'm cranky, you'll know it. If I'm feeling happy, I'm giddy.

Today is one of those days. I probably shouldn't even be blogging for fear of saying something I normally wouldn't. But here is a run down of the last few days.

* My dad had a cardiac catheterization to try and figure out what caused his chest pains. The doctor says there is evidence of a clogged artery but that somehow other arteries took over and cleared it out. I say that a lot of people were praying and God hears us. Keeping praying, if you would. My dad is really trying to quit smoking but after 40+ years its difficult.

* Alyssa's allergies have not changed. Her doctor thinks we should wait a year before doing more testing. Disappointing but at least there was nothing new.

* My dear hubby and his dad laid new carpet in our living room today. That makes me happy.

* People with really well-behaved children intimidate me. The Lord and my husband are working with me on this one. I constantly feel like I'm messing up with my kids. Not fun and not what God wants for me.

* After a week of just managing around the mess, our house is clean. There is still a mountain of laundry to tackle but its one step at a time.

* I like watching House Hunters.

Comments

  1. Jackie,
    Thank you so much for the bread you sent me via your mom. It was delicious. I really can tell the difference. Now I need to decide weather to get a grinder for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get intimidated by people with really well-behaved children, too...particularly if the family is not Christian...I feel like a big failure, cause I know that I mess up so much...but that's why we need God, right? I tell myself that God knew I would mess up, and that gives me hope that I haven't done irreparable damage. And besides, I can't see into anyone else's home life, so I really can't envy the "perfection" on the outside, since I don't know whether it comes at a price. Anyway, I understand...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment