I'm one of those people who gets overly emotional and transparent when tired. If I'm cranky, you'll know it. If I'm feeling happy, I'm giddy.
Today is one of those days. I probably shouldn't even be blogging for fear of saying something I normally wouldn't. But here is a run down of the last few days.
* My dad had a cardiac catheterization to try and figure out what caused his chest pains. The doctor says there is evidence of a clogged artery but that somehow other arteries took over and cleared it out. I say that a lot of people were praying and God hears us. Keeping praying, if you would. My dad is really trying to quit smoking but after 40+ years its difficult.
* Alyssa's allergies have not changed. Her doctor thinks we should wait a year before doing more testing. Disappointing but at least there was nothing new.
* My dear hubby and his dad laid new carpet in our living room today. That makes me happy.
* People with really well-behaved children intimidate me. The Lord and my husband are working with me on this one. I constantly feel like I'm messing up with my kids. Not fun and not what God wants for me.
* After a week of just managing around the mess, our house is clean. There is still a mountain of laundry to tackle but its one step at a time.
* I like watching House Hunters.