Christmas Gifts

-- Our Addie-boobah (as Lauren calls her!). I'm so thankful every time I look at her for the fast acting doctors and nurses as well as for God's grace. As Josh put it on Thanksgiving - I'm so thankful Addie learned how to breathe. Our year could have ended a LOT differently.

- The sale of our house. I'm not going to lie, it's hard to be thankful for this one sometimes. I'm definitely looking forward to building our dream house and being - finally being! - out in the country, it's been a long six months since the house sold.
It was hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit and hard to decorate a rental house I don't particularly like. But God's grace is sufficient- even for cranky housewives. My girls have had a great month. We are going to have a wonderful Christmas weekend. And best of all, God has amazing plans for our future.

-- Josh's job. He has a great boss and works with a great bunch of guys.

-- My friends who listen to me when I need to blahblahblah, who help me with my girls and who encourage me.

And probably a lot more things if I kept going but my hubby and daughters just returned from Christmas shopping. Merry Christmas! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Comments