231. Making it through the first morning of school after Christmas break smoothly
232. Addie is napping in her pack'n'play. This is huge as she usually will only nap on me.
233. A New Year to learn contentment, control and patience.
234. Christmas gifts - the ones I gave and the ones I received.
235. my iPhone - the horribly addicting little gadget keeps my brain together.
236. January -for me - means that we're half way through winter. Although I know my corner of the world is known to get March snow storms, it's still the beginning of spring in my mind.