{Review} Udderly Smooth



 As a part of the Mosaic Reviews team, I've been given the opportunity to review some amazing products. This one is a bit different but so, so nice!

I received a box of Udderly Smooth cream. Udderly Smooth is a moisturizing product that was originally made for cows but has since been reformulated. It can be used for everything from a facial moisturizer to Diabetic foot care to dry, cracked skin. According to their website, Udderly Smooth is also excellent for sunburn! I won't be trying that out for awhile, as it's in the single digits here today, but it's good to know for the future.

Udderly Smooth is made in the USA, is not tested on animals and although it's eye catching packaging looks like a cow, there are no milk products in it. It comes in many different sizes and formulas.

I received:
- a 4 oz.tube of hand cream ($2.75)
- a 2 oz. tube of hand cream ($1.75)
- a 12 oz. jar of body cream ($5.75)
- an 8 oz. jar of shea butter foot cream ($6.50)
- several sample packets (and a coupon!)

My hands are extremely dry -  to the point of cracking and bleeding when it gets really cold. I've not found a lotion that works well or for very long. So far, Udderly Smooth is working great!  It's not greasy and soaks quickly into my hands. Because really, who has time to sit around with slimy lotion hands?!? This is about all I need to moisturize my hands:


The foot cream is amazing as well. I walk around barefoot year round inside and as often as I can outside. I hate wearing socks. So my feet are not exactly pretty or even close to soft. Last night, I put the foot cream on my feet and put socks on. By this morning, my feet were noticeably softer and the dry skin looks much healthier. I was honestly surprised. Nothing has ever, ever worked on my feet.


The body cream is thick and reminds me of some of the medical-grade creams we've had to use for my daughter's eczema. It also soaks in quickly and smooths skin quickly.


Overall, this lotion is working really well for our family. My daughters are constantly stealing it! I've had to hide the small tube of hand cream. It has a lovely, light fragrance and does not leave hands feeling greasy. It's well worth trying, considering any lotions I've tried have cost much more and not worked nearly as well. (I think it would make a great stocking stuffer for girls!)


You can find Udderly Smooth at several retail locations including Walmart, Walgreens, Price Chopper and Dollar General. It's also available online through the Udderly Smooth website.  Also, if you visit the Udderly Smooth Facebook page you can download a coupon for $1 off any two Udderly Smooth products!

Want to check out what other reviewers thought? Go to the Mosaic Reviews page to read more!


Comments