Absence ...

makes the heart grow fonder? I'd better hope so.

I've been rather absent lately. It just seems like I cannot form the words that should fill this space. But sometimes God speaks something that goes straight to your heart...

But you're a demonstrator. You tell the stories and the stories are real and when you tell the stories, people can grab onto them and relate to them.

I don't know if I feel like a demonstrator but I feel like I can sometimes, once and awhile, tell the stories of how God is moving, working, breathing into my every day. And if we can just grab a glimpse of God in our every day, then we can make it.  So I'm going to try to be more consistent about telling you the stories. 

Until then, I'm over at Home and School Mosaics once a month. I've also got two reviews to do for a new company that I've partnered with. And I'll try to get some real stories and words flowing on here again.

Comments