.... a toddler when these phrases are spoken more than once a day:
- Grab the gate before she gets out!
- Are you eating dog food?! (Don't worry she's never eaten a full piece.)
- Time for Tubbie Bye-Bye! Time for Tubbie Bye-Bye!
- (in hopes to distract her from following big sisters up the stairs) Com bang on all these metal bowls!
- What's she eating?!
- Quick! Shut the bathroom door!!
and my personal favorite which is proof that we also have a really good dog...
Don't give the dog a pacifier. (As Lauren repeatedly tries to stuff it into his nose, as he lays there looking at Lauren adoringly. Poor Max.)