Forward march


176. The four seasons and their never-ending cycle. I like change.

177. Rearranging furniture. Even if its just a storage unit and a table - it's fresh, clean and new. It's one of those things that makes me take a good, long, deep breath.

178. Books. I really like books. My littlest girl likes books too. So much that I moved all "her" books to a special spot, just for her. She reads to her little baby on her lap. (I need to try and sneak a video of her doing this. It is precious.)

179. Green trees that are starting to show a tinge of orange and yellow.

180. Talking with a friend who thinks like I do. It makes me feel like maybe I'm not totally crazy. :-)

(and now for the food section of the list ... )

181. Granola with sliced banana and yogurt.

182. Snap Pea crisps. Oh my. Delicious. They make me thankful for a snack item that is healthy and doesn't taste like cardboard. And they're $1.90 at our local health food store. Perfect!

Comments

  1. Hate to break it to you, but you are crazy. We all are in our own way!!

    Now I don't mean that in a mean way, I don't even know you. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment