176. The four seasons and their never-ending cycle. I like change.
177. Rearranging furniture. Even if its just a storage unit and a table - it's fresh, clean and new. It's one of those things that makes me take a good, long, deep breath.
178. Books. I really like books. My littlest girl likes books too. So much that I moved all "her" books to a special spot, just for her. She reads to her little baby on her lap. (I need to try and sneak a video of her doing this. It is precious.)
179. Green trees that are starting to show a tinge of orange and yellow.
180. Talking with a friend who thinks like I do. It makes me feel like maybe I'm not totally crazy. :-)
(and now for the food section of the list ... )
181. Granola with sliced banana and yogurt.
182. Snap Pea crisps. Oh my. Delicious. They make me thankful for a snack item that is healthy and doesn't taste like cardboard. And they're $1.90 at our local health food store. Perfect!