- People may say the having boys is louder in general than having girls. I don't think i would disagree with that entirely but I think girls have the market on the sheer volume of words they speak in a day. Sometimes, I can't believe how much talking happens in this house. They even talk in their sleep!
- This just might be the craziest winter ever.
- We are starting the think about Lauren's birthday. It's her big number 5 this year and for us that means a big party. She is so very excited. But she's Lauren so her being excited is pretty normal.
- We've been living in this house in the country for almost a year. I love being out of town. (even with the crazy Amish traffic. it's worth it)
- I hate tight pants on young girls. I hate skinny jeans. I hate tight jeans tucked into tight knee-high boots. This does not exude modesty to me. And I further hate that my daughters see these trendy items as things they NEED. I have given an inch, you might say, on allowing them to wear such things and I grow to regret it more each day.
- What's the importance of modesty with young girls, you say? Changing the rules every few years as they grow and change is ridiculous. There is a standard and it must be upheld for each girl, no matter what age.
This, unfortunately, means we are going shopping for jeans today.