Mother's Day Weekend in photos

A few funny faces




Lots of beautiful homemade cards (including a bookmark from Alyssa that said 'I love you because you cook for me.')


A finished and organized outdoor barbecue kitchen. Go to my Flickr for descriptions of each item (if you are a barbecue fanatic...)


A clean yard where we spent lots of time working together. Everything neat, trim and ready for summer barbecues! And Lauren's play yard, so she can be out with us without getting knocked over by the dog.

Flags flying, freshly mowed (have I mentioned how much I love mowing the lawn? Well I do.) grass and very, very full lilac tree. Its never been this full in the 6 years we've lived here!


And watching my girls play outside ... Alyssa is next to be so you can't see her but you can hear her little voice talking to me.

We spent a lot of time working outside and it was wonderful. Our house is a work in progress, like every old house I'm sure, and it makes me happy to see that progress moving forward. (Completed fence photos will be up soon.) Probably my favorite way to spend a weekend. I forgot to take a photo of my dishwasher but well, its just a black dishwasher. :-) I'm sure you can imagine what it looks like. I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!

Comments