152. Bargains. I love finding a bargain but on occasion I see it more as blessing from God rather than just a good sale. I hit the only really nice consignment shop in our area today. 3 brand name (one J. Crew!) items for less than $12. All in great shape. I felt blessed.
153. The woman we talked to at Wood's Farm Market this morning. She was so nice.
155. Rainy days. Think I'm crazy? At least it isn't snow! That's something to be thankful for. :-)
156. Watching my girls have fun with their friends.
157. My very adorable kindergarten class. They are such great kids. I feel privileged to be their teacher, even for a few short hours each week.