three

**Loving**
- Homemade,whole wheat toast topped with peanut butter and sliced banana. No one else in my house appreciates such delicacies.

- The crisp yellow leaves that cover my front yard.

- How a pot of simmering water, cinnamon sticks and cloves can make my whole house smell fantastic. It adds some moisture to the air and has to be better than canned air fresheners - although I do love my Febreze Pumpkin Harvest.

*Liking*
- How our weekly schedule is busy but becoming an achievable routine.

- Good, strong, hot coffee. 'Nuff said.

- That my lessons for Friday Program are already planned through Christmas. I have to print out coloring sheets and gather books on Thursday evening, but the big stuff is done!

Not Liking
- That plans for holiday visits are so hard to plan.

- That Lauren can climb the stairs faster and quieter than a mouse. She's upstairs and into trouble before anyone even knows she's missing.

- My mums have died. They're still on the porches, surrounded by pumpkins, but looking so droopy and pathetic. Once the mums die, there are no more flowers until spring. Bummer.

Comments