A Review & A Winner!!

Before we get to the big announcement, I've been asked to write a review of the Well Planned Day planner.

Here are some pics of how I've used (and loved!) this planner in years past:

The weekly layout is spacious and pretty. Colors and graphics change monthly to keep things fresh. I came up with my own shorthand to keep things simple but there is still tons of space.





I love the monthly calendar, that has an adjoining page with charts for budgets, extra curricular activities and books.




On each weekly page, there is space for weekly priorities, menus and weekend plans.




And I love the perforated shopping lists. I don't always use them for shopping but I make plenty of lists. These are a great size for grab-and-go, not to mention the inevitable scribble page needed to quiet a noisy toddler.



Something that's been a help to me is the schedule page. We don't follow it by the clock but I love having a guide for our days.




Overall, even when lesson plans are running thin and other things are occupying our time this planner has been a great resource for keeping us and getting us on track. It's a great tool for any homeschool mom.




The only con would maybe be the size. It's a full size planner and could be bulky to carry around. But let's be honest. If you have young children, you probably carry around a large bag. My purse is the size of a small suitcase. Grabbing this planner and tossing it in my bag isn't a big deal.

So now the news you've all been waiting for....

We had a total of 80 entries. According to www.random.org, the winner is comment #20. And comment number twenty was.....

Kassandra!!!

Congratulations!! Please email me your mailing address and I'll get your copy of the 2012-2013 Well Planned Day planner mailed to you!

Comments

  1. YAY! Thank you so much! Would probably never purchased this ( I am SO cheap) but can't wait to try this out! Thank you Jackie for doing this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment