Brown Sugar Cinnamon Fruit Dip

I love entertaining and having people in my home. And I really love easy, delicious recipes that I can serve to all the people I like having in my home. Apples are in abundance during October and November in New York. But what if you don't have time to bake something? Make this dip. It takes all of 5 minutes to whip together, can be served right away (although I recommend letting it chill a little), and tastes good on a variety of things.

What you need:

IMG_1038

1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened

2/3 cup of brown sugar

1 tablespoon vanilla extract

1 hefty teaspoon of cinnamon

{That's it!}

IMG_1035

Whip all ingredients together until creamy. Cover and refrigerate until serving.

IMG_1041

If you're serving a medium to large crowd, I would definitely recommend doubling or tripling this recipe. You can serve with apples, pretzels (because sweet and salty? yes, please.), graham crackers, pears, the list goes on and on.  I love that this dip isn't too sweet and doesn't contain any artificial-y ingredients. Marshmallow fluff freaks me out a little, honestly.

What would you serve with this brown sugar cinnamon dip?

Comments